How to lower your libido, page 6 of 12Link to this article!
HerbsHow can you lower your libido (sex drive)? Take certain herbs, and you will lower your libido (sex drive). The following herbs will safely lower your libido (sex drive):
- Black willow, hops, lilly root, rocky mountain grape root, sage, scullcap, and star root. (1)
- Licorice (Liquorice, Glycyrrhiza glabra) will also lower your testosterone levels. (4)
- In one peer-reviewed scientific study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, a group of healthy men were given Licorice, and the effect on their metabolism of mineralocorticoids was recorded. During the period of administration, their serum 17-hydroxyprogesterone concentrations increased, and their testosterone levels fell by about 40 percent. (3)
KidsHow do you lower your libido (sex drive)? Have kids, and by having kids, you will lower your libido (sex drive). Consider having kids, because:
- As soon as you have a kid, your wife becomes a breastfeeding mother, and starts producing prolactin,
the "celibacy hormone" that is designed to reduce the risk of further pregnancies happening too soon,
by significantly lowering her libido. She will feel "too exhausted" to have sex.
And it is a vicious circle, because you get significantly less sex from your wife,
and her rejection of you will lower your own libido (sex drive).
- Once your kid is running around, he (or she) will lower your libido (sex drive).
- Once you have kids, Child Protection Services may kidnap them for money (Federal funds), and your fight with them will lower your libido (sex drive). All they need is a snitch who makes up a story; and there is no shortage of snitches, because America is the land of the snitch.
Next page >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to prevent breast cancer
How to go braless (sans bra)
How to select a bra
How to live longer
How to look younger
How to avoid food poisoning
How to get rid of your teeth
How to track down food allergies
How to quit smoking
How to lose weight
How to digest food better
How to dissuade a friend from cancer surgery
How to get what you want
How to live to be 100
How to prevent prostate cancer in men
How to treat an abscessed tooth
How to treat vitamin D deficiency