How to get rid of your teeth, page 5 of 6Link to this article!
Grind your teethHow can you get rid of your teeth? Grind them! Because clenching and grinding your teeth are excellent ways to wear them down to almost nothing — or even break them. Because it takes little effort and no time! Because you can even do it while you're sleeping.
The dentist can try to stop the damage with a night guard appliance — but he can't make you wear one. By grinding, you will get rid of your teeth!
Let your dental plan decideHow can you get rid of your teeth? If you go to the dentist, then stick to a dental plan. Because dental plans are designed to control costs. Because dental plans often have restrictions. Because they limit what the dentist can do. Therefore, stick to your dental plan, and you will get rid of your teeth!
Play a contact sportHow can you get rid of your teeth? Play a contact sport, because it's an excellent way to lose your teeth — often several teeth at a time. Play a contact sport, and you will get rid of your teeth!
What is fructuse, glucose and sucrose?Fructose is the sugar in honey, tree and vine fruits, flowers, berries and root vegetables.
Glucose — a.k.a. dextrose and grape sugar — is the sugar found in plants.
Sucrose — a.k.a. ordinary sugar, refined sugar, table sugar, and cane sugar — is the most cariogenic (cavity-causing) sugar in the world. Why? Because it forms glucan that enables firm bacterial adhesion to teeth, and limits diffusion of acid and buffers in the plaque. (1)
Why do you get cavities?You can thank your cavities to conventional dentists. Why? Because, sadly, the entire anti-cavity campaign of conventional dentistry is limited to three words, "brush and floss!", which is silly because:
- Brushing will never kill your bad bugs.
- Flossing will never kill your bad bugs.
- Fluoride will never kill your bad bugs.
- No one can do a perfect job at brushing and flossing.
- Even if you do brush, floss and fluoridate, you won't get rid of the bad bugs that produce acid in the presence of fermentable carbs, such as sucrose, fructose and glucose.
- Even if you do a great job at brushing and flossing and fluoridation, it's just a question of time, and your intake of carbs will destroy your teeth and gums.
What are the lessons here?
- As to cavity prevention, the best solution is carb avoidance and the use of xylitol (or erythritol).
- The second best solution is sucrose avoidance. Because it's sucrose that causes the greatest damage. Why? Because epidemiological data show that, while they also destroy your teeth and gums, other carbs cause significantly less damage. (2) (3) ...More >>
Next page >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to avoid food poisoning
How to build muscles
How to choose hosting
How to eat right
How to get food poisoning
How to get thin and live longer
How to go braless (sans bra)
How to hire a dentist
How to install MODx
How to look younger
How to recycle houses
How to select a bra
How to tell if MODx sucks
How to use ATM-machines
How to use MODx