Causes of ED erectile dysfunction, page 13 of 16Link to this article!
Vitamin DWhat are the causes of ED (erectile dysfunction)? By causing a low-low libido, Vitamin D can give you ED (erectile dysfunction) if you take excessive doses of it for several months. (20) (21)
Vitamin D, zinc, folateWhat are the causes of ED (erectile dysfunction)? Your chronic lack of micronutrients is one of the causes of ED (erectile dysfunction).
The issue is, the soil is grossly deficient in micronutrients, and micronutrient deficiencies are widespread in all foods. Therefore, even if you eat a seemingly perfect diet, chances are you're starved for vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are essential for the production of your testosterone. Micronutrients include zinc, folate and vitamin D. (16)
It's remarkable how mainstream propaganda brands many of these micronutrients "toxic" or "dangerous", when in fact they're not.
The branding of Vitamin D is especially interesting because:
- Vitamin D is not a vitamin but a steroid hormone.
- Vitamin D is branded "toxic" by mainstream propaganda, when it's not.
- Vitamin D is is essential for healthy sperm, semen quality, and sperm count.
- Vitamin D usually increases your testosterone levels, which usually boost your libido.
- In one study, healthy overweight men were given vitamin D, which resulted in significant increases in their testosterone levels. (13)
- Vitamin D deficiency should be considered, because no increases in testosterone levels were observed in men who had not been vitamin D deficient. (14)
- Vitamin D deficiency is common; most of us are deficient in vitamin D. (15)
So, what is one of the causes of ED (erectile dysfunction)? Your chronic lack of micronutrients is one of the causes of ED (erectile dysfunction). ...More >>
Next page >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:Ten common causes of ED erectile dysfunction
How to prevent breast cancer
How to go braless (sans bra)
How to select a bra
How to live longer
How to look younger
How to avoid food poisoning
How to get rid of your teeth
How to track down food allergies
How to quit smoking
How to lose weight
How to digest food better
How to dissuade a friend from cancer surgery
How to get what you want
How to live to be 100
How to prevent prostate cancer in men
How to treat an abscessed tooth
How to treat vitamin D deficiency