Alzheimer's prevention, cause and cure, page 4 of 6Link to this article!
The disputeWhat is the real cause of Alzheimer's? So far it's obvious that it's aluminum.
However, the aluminum link, as well as the aluminum cause and effect are heavily disputed by the aluminum industry, and by the scientists who receive grants from the aluminum industry.
They assert (but unable to prove) that
- Bioavailable aluminum cannot enter the brain in sufficient amounts to cause damage;
- Aluminum is efficiently excreted from the body; and
- Aluminum accumulation in neurons is a consequence rather than a cause of neuronal loss.
- Even very small amounts of aluminum will produce neurotoxicity;
- This criterion is satisfied through dietary aluminum intake;
- Aluminum uses different transport mechanisms that actively traverse brain barriers;
- Incremental acquisition of small amounts of aluminum over a lifetime
favors its selective accumulation in brain tissues;
- Since 1911 experimental evidence has repeatedly demonstrated that chronic aluminum intoxication
reproduces neuropathological hallmarks of Alzheimer's;
- Misconceptions about the bioavailability of aluminum may have mislead scientists regarding the
significance of aluminum in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's;
- The hypothesis that aluminum significantly contributes to Alzheimer's is built upon very solid experimental evidence that shouldn't be dismissed. Immediate steps should be taken to lessen human exposure to aluminum, which is the single most aggravating and avoidable factor related to Alzheimer's. (1) ...More >>
Tell a friend!
Recommended for you:How to prevent breast cancer
How to go braless (sans bra)
How to select a bra
How to live longer
How to look younger
How to avoid food poisoning
How to get rid of your teeth
How to track down food allergies
How to quit smoking
How to lose weight
How to digest food better
How to dissuade a friend from cancer surgery
How to get what you want
How to live to be 100
How to prevent prostate cancer in men
How to treat an abscessed tooth
How to treat vitamin D deficiency